PLEASE NOTE: This popular item sells out quickly, but we're happy to create more for you. If you are interested in purchasing more quantities than what is currently listed, please contact us.
Evoking early-20th-century industrial lighting, our reproductions of vintage lighting fixtures retain the classic lines and exposed hardware of the originals. The simple black metal cage showcases the warmth of a Marconi-style, hand-wound filament bulb. Ideal for any kind of urban-rustic environment, for home or business (boutique or restaurant). Makes a lovely gift, too!
Five Styles Available:
- BELL CAGE: Antique brass finish; the bulb cage is open at the bottom for easy access to the bulb. Cage is 6.25” in diameter x 8” high.
- ROUND CAGE: Antique brass finish; the bulb cage is open at the bottom for easy access to the bulb. Cage is 7” in diameter x 6” high.
- SQUARE CAGE: Antique brass finish; the bulb cage is open at the bottom for easy access to the bulb. Cage is 6” x 6” x 6".
- TUBE CAGE: Antique brass finish; cage twists off from the top base for easy access to the bulb. Cage is 4.5” in diameter x 8” high.
- CLASSIC BLACK CAGE: Rust-resistant zinc plating and a heavy-duty 10-gauge vinyl coating; the bulb cage is open at the bottom for easy access to the bulb. Cage is 5” in diameter x 6.5” high.
- Includes 1 vintage-style 60-watt incandescent light bulb, with hand-wound tungsten filament; 3000 life hours; 2.3" in diameter x 4.75" high.
- Black 11’ plastic plug-in lighting cord with on/off inline switch, plus 1 ceiling hook. Plugs into a standard U.S. 110-120V outlet; no hard-wiring required. Takes one standard base E-26 light bulb 60-watt max. or less. UL listed for safety.
This item is UL-Listed and manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury. Indoor use only.
NOTE: For an additional $10, this lamp is available with a hard-wire ceiling light kit instead of the standard plug-in cord. Please inquire before purchasing.
The hard-wire lamp has an oil-rubbed bronze finish and is outfitted with a 5-inch-diameter canopy and an adjustable 50-inch cord that lets you choose the pendant's length. The ceramic fixture takes one 60-watt max. standard base E-26 light bulb or less. (60 watt incandescent antique-style bulb is included with purchase) and is UL listed for safety. Indoor use only.
Please note, if you are not familiar with hard-wiring, you may need to hire a professional electrician or handyman to install your lamp.
Created by designer Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio.
*Non-trivial Trivia: The Tesla Lamp is named in honor of super-genius Nikola Tesla, who invented the light bulb (that’s right, it was Tesla, and NOT Thomas Edison). During his lifetime, Tesla developed a plethora of other mind-blowing inventions such as Alternating Current, X-rays, Radio, Remote Control, Robotics, Lasers, Wireless Communications and Limitless Free Energy. He was a brilliant kook (do they come any other way?) and we love him for that. Learn more about this amazing man here.