PLEASE NOTE: This popular item sells out quickly, but we're happy to create more for you. If you are interested in purchasing more quantities than what is currently listed, please contact us.
Bring a little bit of nature indoors and enjoy it year-round! Our birch bark comes from trees downed by weather in Upstate NY. We’ve wrapped the bark around a thin wire metal frame to give it a shape that channels light from the top and bottom of the shade. Because this is real birch wood, the bark naturally peels a little and has holes from natural knots in the tree. Size, color and texture vary slightly, giving each lamp a truly rustic feel and unique silhouette. Complements many styles of décor - contemporary, Adirondack or industrial. Perfect for your home or business (boutique or restaurant). Makes a lovely gift, too!
- Two Shade Sizes Available (approximate):
- SMALL: 5” in diameter x 11” tall
- LARGE: 6” in diameter x 15” tall
- Black 11’ plastic plug-in light cord with on/off switch, plus one ceiling hook.
- Takes one 60-watt LED light bulb (included). Because of the natural bark covering, we recommend only using lower-temperature LED bulbs, 60 watts or less, with this shade. Do not use incandescent bulbs with this lamp.
This item is UL-Listed and manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury. Indoor use only.
PLEASE NOTE: Our lighting fixtures come standard with a plug-in cord that requires no hard-wiring. Upon request, we can outfit them with a hard-wire ceiling kit in either brushed nickel or bronze finish. Please contact us for this option before making your purchase.
Designed by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio.